Friday, October 7, 2016

More Fishtail Bracelets

Hello! Previously I said that I would experiment more with the fishtail friendship bracelets and post them here. I didn't have a clear idea where these were going but I'm pretty happy about how they turned out.


Since it's October, I made an autumn-themed one. The outcome is pretty different from the blue one I made following the tutorial. Learn the skill and then use it as inspiration to create something new? I hope this will inspire others too :] 




 I made this one a little too big for my wrist so it gave me the idea to wear it as an anklet.



The colours plus the bare feet give a nice earthy vibe?


This one is a Gengar-inspired choker. I have a Gengar sitting on my desk so I thought I would make a choker based on it.


Here's a closer view of the choker.

No comments:

Post a Comment