Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Crochet Bows

Today I have a short post about some bows I made using Lululoves' Chunky Bobble Bows tutorial. I love bows so I made two as a side project to test out the tutorial. I really like how they turned out. If I'm in the mood I'll probably make more in different colours because they can be such stylish hair accessories.


There's a red one and a cream-coloured one. On each I added some charms. It wouldn't be me if I didn't add extra embellishments ;p



I used a smaller hook for the cream-coloured one which is why it ended up smaller than the red.



The bows kind of curl in on themselves as well. This is quite useful if they're used as hair ornaments because the bows would follow the curve of the head, creating a soft, sophisticated feel. 











No comments:

Post a Comment