Friday, September 30, 2016

Fishtail Friendship Bracelet Making

Welcome to…


Today I am sharing with you the fishtail friendship bracelet I made using Feltasaurus' DIY Ombre Bracelet Tutorial. Link is provided for your reference.

I really liked the oceanic colours used in the tutorial but I didn't have the same colours. Instead I chose some colours that were similar. 


I don't think it gives off the same oceanic feel. Oh well! I will try again after my next visit to the craft store~ For now I will try some different colour themes, which I will post later. 

Like instructed in the tutorial, I used six different coloured embroidery threads. I wanted a longer bracelet that would loop around twice so I cut an extra 50cm of each colour, totalling to 100cm of each colour to work with. 


Here is how the bracelet turned out, complete with a star charm and blue bell. 


I think it turned out rather pretty. I wonder what colours I should try next? 



No comments:

Post a Comment