Sunday, January 22, 2017

Caron Cakes Faerie Cake Crochet Scarf

Back today with a quick post on the scarf I made most recently! Just in case anyone is wondering what they can make with the Caron Cakes faerie cake yarn, I thought I'd share how mine turned out.


Like my other Caron Cake scarves I posted about, I made this from the free pattern that came on the yarn's label. This pattern is called "Simple Texture Crochet Scarf" and I used exactly one ball of faerie cake. You can also find this pattern on Michael's website. 


Instead of adding fringe like the pattern said to, I decided to put two tassels on each end. I put fringe on my last scarf and I didn't exactly want all the scarves I made to look the same. 



That's it! Finally a quick post that was actually quick! If you like this faerie cake scarf, visit my Instagram @wonderwishes_cherrie because I'm doing a series of work in a very similar colour scheme called Cold-hearted. I love this cold colour set so much that I'm exploring it in different mediums. Drop by to say hello and hopefully be inspired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment